•  Address:
    44001 Garfield Road
    Clinton Township, MI
  •  Building Maps

Change a Student's Grade Level

This article describes how to change the current grade level for a single student.

Changing the Grade Level for a Single Student

  1. On the Start Page, search for and select the appropriate student.
  2. Select the student’s Transfer Info page.
  3. Select the student’s current enrollment.
  4. Select a new grade level from the Grade Level pop up menu.
  5. Click Submit